Thursday, June 27, 2013

I'm officially on summer break! I feel like its been the longest year. We had days added to our calendar after being hit by Sandy. Boy were the kids ready for school to be done. And if I'm honest, I was ready for this year to be over too. I'm looking forward to relaxing for a little while. Then it'll be back to reading and researching. This fall I'll be teaching first grade. I've taught Kindergarten for 6 years. SO I have quite a but of preparing to do. It's a bittersweet feeling. I'm leaving a great group of teachers who I've absolutely loved teaching but we just don't have the enrollment. So onto first grade I go. I'm looking forward to working with another set of wonderful teachers on the first grade team and excited to see the kids grow even further. 
But for right now I'm going to enjoy my first days of summer and the warm weather we are having here in NJ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment